Americana Outdoors E-Magazine - August 2022
All 2023 YXZ1000R SS and YXZ1000R models receive: • Yamaha’s rugged On-Command drive system with 2WD, 4WD limited slip, and 4WD full differential lock. • Yamaha’s exclusive torque- and speed-sensitive EPS, providing light-effort steering, balanced feedback, and precise steering-character to further reduce vibration and driver fatigue. • Compatibility with the Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing (GYTR) Turbo Kit, utilizing the renowned Garrett GT2554R turbo to meet Yamaha’s high standards of durability and reliability (available at ShopYamaha.com and Yamaha Dealers). • Four LED headlights adding to the aggressive appearance and a bright LED taillight for increased visibility. • A high-flow intake, exhaust, and oversized rear-mounted radiator for maximum airflow and engine cooling.
a suntop, center-mount mirror, centerline pod light, enhanced underbody protection, Maxxis Carnage radial tires on true beadlock wheels, and a custom front grab bar with a heavy-duty WARN VRX 45 winch and integrated dashboard switch for $24,699 MSRP.
2023 Utility SxS Lineup: Viking and Viking VI
Viking VI: ROOM FOR THE WHOLE CREW Real World room for six, this rugged chore‑tackler handles tough terrain with Proven Off‑Road capability, cabin comfort, dumping cargo bed and more. Yamaha’s Viking and Viking VI SxS vehicles are value-packed with Real World Tough durability. All Viking models are equipped with Yamaha’s durable, reliable, and proven 700-class engine. Combined with a comfortable ride in its class leading cabin with room for three to six people, Vikings are the toughest and hardest-working utility-based SxS models. All 2023 Viking and Viking VI vehicles receive: • Yamaha’s extremely reliable Ultramatic CVT, backed by an industry-exclusive 10-Year Belt Warranty.
• Fully adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 shocks with dual-spring-rate adjustable crossovers.
• Non-XT-R models include 29-inch Maxxis Bighorn 8-ply rated radial tires.
• All-wheel disc brakes with large 255mm rotors in the front and 245mm rotors in the rear for excellent braking power. • Prewiring for Yamaha Adventure Pro, WARN winch, and other Yamaha Genuine accessories (on non-equipped models). The 2023 YXZ1000R SS and YXZ1000R are available in Yamaha Racing Blue starting at $21,899 MSRP. The 2023 YXZ1000R SS XT-R is available in Desert Tan / Tactical Black painted bodywork with a color-matched interior, plus
• Yamaha On-Command drive system with 2WD, 4WD limited slip, and 4WD full-differential lock.
• Yamaha’s speed- and torque-sensitive EPS.
Made with FlippingBook. PDF to flipbook with ease